Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lady Gaga in tears in the HBO documentary

An artistic performance, a piece played badly, the usual move designed to shake up the party table for the undecided (Lady Gaga Lady Gaga yes or no?), Or who knows what else. In any case, the weeping Germanotta you see in the clip-starter of the HBO documentary dedicated to his Monster Ball Tour (aired in July) could not pass unnoticed, and who knows what the Little Monsters have not already made the mourning in the arm.


Reveal Clip # 1 "Sometimes I'm still floundering in high school and every morning I must repeat that I am a superstar so that it can be to face the day and my fans what they need," says Lady Gaga in a deeper prostration. "Sometimes I still feel as if people were trying to destroy me. They can not destroy me, I will never be destroyed and no one ever will destroy the kingdom who are my fans.

" And again: "I fight for every kid who is like me and that feels like me." More precisely, "it hurts to realize that for as much authenticity there is in me, people often do not understand ... see only a wig and lipstick. " Not difficult to see in the video, like the recent Born This Way, among others.

Germanotta where our struggles in delirious choreography, culminating in a duet with a man with a skull face makeup. Everything in the standard? Almost. Apart from the fact that Rick Genest, the zombie boy in question, it is rigged but tattooed (on everything, absolutely everything, the body), even off the set.

It is the latest idea (or rather, the last character, caught directly to Facebook) Nicola Formichetti. Who? The creative director of Mugler (for which Lady Gaga parades), but even the diabolical mind at the head of the collective of artists and designers who (re) continually create the image of the diva.

That he was not born this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment