Monday, March 28, 2011

Luxury Planet Max Braga interview, king of Nail Art

Max Braga is one of the finest artists working in the world of nail art on an international level, the Italian Champion and International Master Artist Educator, is certainly the person most appreciated not only by the most illustrious names in the industry of world renown, but also by all fans starting to take its first steps in this field.

No coincidence that the environment is known as Max Re Planet Luxury, the portal of luxury and lifestyle Braga met Max at Cosmoprof 2011, as well as issue an exclusive interview, he made up an entire reconstruction of a model, a true work of art. Max Braga is the character that best reflects the standards of Planet Luxury: class, elegance, style and design.

Below is an interview to the portal Planet Luxury. PL: Hello Max presented to the readers of Planet Luxury you do not know. MB: Max Braga was born in the 70's from a family of restaurateurs. Upon graduation from compulsory high school decides to undertake in the hotel industry, having completed his studies, he undertook a training course in the most important northern Italy.

After a few years, however, acknowledge problems with an allergy to flour and why he decided to leave the old job to turn the page and start a new adventure .. During a holiday in London, is impressed by all those Nail Corner to color the streets of the capital. E 'right there that he began his adventure into the world of nails ....

PL: How long do you take care of nails and how did you start? MB: It was the summer of 1999, the flight London - Amsterdam me closer and closer to what was the discovery of a new world for me, a world completely different from what I used to live .. a new world, a magical world, a world dedicated to women, kind to wear my work.

PL: When did you realize that your passion could become a job? I had planned or what has happened in the crash? MB: In the beginning, everything seemed difficult, and often I wanted to give up everything. Only time, determination and passion that transformed this new adventure for me was still in a real job.

PL: To succeed in this field, what was the greatest difficulty? MB: The biggest obstacle I have encountered in the past has been to let people know about this new town "art" that the time was still unknown. Followed then the training has led me today to be as well known and established.

PL: What has changed today from your first reconstruction? MB: Given that the world of aesthetic experiences a constantly changing reality, my secret is to try to improve every day trying to offer the public and teach new things, so I can say that in twelve years I have changed many things , both technically and artistically.

PL: Your job takes you around the world, what do you think is the country with the latest techniques? MB: Every country I have visited has a style and each one can take interesting ideas. The country that embraces my philosophy and what I can gather more ideas is America, where the rest have grown professionally speaking.

PL: Surely you've got to rebuild nails from different countries, what are the most demanding hands (country)? MB: The hands are more difficult because the Italian hands are hands that work hard, whereas the hands with which I was always very good to work with are Japanese hands. In fact, my model was examined by International Master Japanese Restaurant Sushy recruited in Amsterdam.

PL: The style favored by Italian women? MB: The Italian women, tired of the classic French are looking for something more special as the edge and the stylet, the extreme length, which are the most beautiful comfortable. PL: What do you think the current level in Italy and what to expect can change in the coming years? MB: The average level is in Italy and I'd expect that people would continue to increase their professionalism in order to provide a better service.

PL: Why do you think Max Braga style like? MB: The style of my nails is a refined, classic and elegant, suitable for every type of woman, eccentric or classical. It 'a very smooth and natural style, not necessarily a manicure sets to create the impression of an artificial fingernail. Max Braga style points to this research.

PL: Your customers will leave white paper or have a clear idea? MB: Often customers will advise and let there arise the best works, on the contrary, sometimes there's already an in studio with their idea, not always feasible for technical reasons and practical. PL: For each reconstruction, from where the inspiration? MB: The inspiration hit most are those that come from nature, many times I stop to look at color harmonies and forms dictated by the flowers and these images are then translated into nail art on the nails of my clients.

PL: What were your greatest satisfaction that brought you this job? MB: I've had a lot of satisfaction. Every day I receive emails from readers and passionate about this and my nails and energy to continue to grow but the absolute greatest satisfaction has been to see pictures of my nails encyclopedia published in the American sector.

PL: Projects and ambitions? MB: My biggest project is to be able to bring my style in every country in the world and be able to serve the people of the world jet set. PL: In addition to Nail Art, what are your passions and interests? MB: I have a passion more than me are those that can grow bonsai and the carnival.

that for bonsai is therapeutic because it helps me to relax and yet gratifies me to take care of the plants, the carnival is an artistic passion and fun, it gives me happiness and joy. PL: Follow the trend? MB: Yes I follow fashion but only for what it attracts me. PL: How will the trend for nails this summer? MB: Every region of Italy following a trend but the style that best suits your nail fashion is short and colored light.

PL: How could it be a reconstruction of "Luxury"? MB: For some time I'm designing jewelry for nail made of white gold and diamonds. For me, a luxury nail could be a very natural reconstruction with a soft white French, the harmonic shape and not too long, my jewelry embellished with diamonds.

Elegant, refined, precious and classy. PL: Your favorite designer? MB: The dress that I like it mainly reflected in the creations of Armani, Prada and Dolce & Gabbana. I admire the elegance and class often, however, the creations of Valentino, master distillation. PL: What do we tell the stylist Max Braga? MB: For me it's an honor to be considered designer nails.

The version of street fashion that I think I still have much to do but I delight in making costumes for which I take inspiration from the paintings or films, always adding something of mine. PL: If you had not started this career, you'd be today: a chef, a fashion designer, a gardener or something? MB: If I had not embarked on a career dell'onicotecnico I could probably be a chef or a designer.

One thing is certain, however, would be a work of art PL: Planet Luxury, luxury and lifestyle: Tell us about your lifestyle. MB: My lifestyle is to work with such passion, travel when I can and enjoy the simple things in life with persons who are more connected and I like to surround myself in his spare time.

PL: Coco Chanel said: "Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity. "Cos' has the luxury to you? MB: I agree in part the thought of Coco Chanel, a luxury for me is to do something you like without restrictions and do not necessarily have to be expensive.

PL: What advice would you give to girls and boys who want to improve their artistic abilities? In particular, what mainly helped you in your training? MB: The advice that I could afford to give those who wish to undertake a training course as mine is to never stop studying, continue to seek the best and the best in everything, in both quality teaching.

Only with a good experience and a good cultural background you can start doing a good job. PL: Thank you Max for your time your time. After spending a whole day with you and having you watched as you commit to work on nails with hundreds of people who will shower him with questions, we realized how your success is not random at all, but the result of continuous evolution, research and above all a huge passion.

Surely our readers would like to know so many things about you, but in the end, it is time to say goodbye. In the interview we talked about the technical level of the nail art in Italy and, in our secular view, there will be a real turning point in only when it is given more space for professionals like you.

Both we and our readers, we hope to have you still with us and to meet again soon. Would you describe the work you did on our model and conclude by sending a greeting to the many people who follow you? MB: It 's been a pleasure being able to occupy the hands of patients and lovely model, I tried to do my best to enter and work in different kinds of techniques and nail art.

As you could see live, work has been done with attention to detail, we started from a thorough preparation for the nail bed, here I run an extension of the nail bed and the extension was made with acrylic faded from black to golden, with 'addition of flaked stone opal. The nail art were made in water-based acrylic paint, and details in 3D are in white acrylic from the competition.

The shape of the nails I chose it because it's my favorite, very elegant and refined as anything you can find in your portal Planet Luxury. I wanted to thank all the readers who have spent a bit of their time to read the interview and with the promise of coming here again with many new features (piercing in diamonds) from the luxurious world of nails.

Thanks Max Braga

No comments:

Post a Comment