Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fashion in your feet with Panama Jack

One of the signatures of women's shoes that I like is Panama Jack. And I still remember my first Panama (some years ago ...), which were in a tone camel and put me with everything. Since then, Panama Jack is one of the firms that never fails in my shoes. And they are very comfortable and yet are stylish.

A proof of this is the new collection offers this spring. You have several models, including wedge shoes I've loved and also two lines of shoes that I think that I will not be able to resist. These are sports Nelida and Hindi, which are really ideal. I love them! The Nélida have elastic laces to fit perfectly to the foot, made with nappa leather interior, high quality and unique style.

It is really designed to last, you can look this spring with your jeans, t-shirt ... Sure you're up to date and also the most comfortable. The price of this shoe is around 125 euros. But you also have the shoes Hindi, which I also love and cost 115 euros. The Hindi, with a pattern very modern and fun, with outer soles of rubber, which makes them highly resistant sneakers.

The truth is that the two lines are really original and very, very last. Quite a success of Panama Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment