Friday, March 25, 2011

The second menswear Stallone

In every age its struggle early in his career Sylvester Stallone in the ring fighting for the title of world champion of love Adriana, then moving on to more serious matters fighting for their lives and symbolically to rescue the survivors from Vietnam ignored by the government. Now that 65 years, the American actor has decided to hire another important battle: the one for the style.

Sly has decided to launch a line of clothing and accessories inspired by her two cult characters, Rocky Balboa and John Rambo, which will allow real men to wear clothes that finally represent them fully, at least this should be the goal of the actor. The target will be between 20 and 40 years and the first collection, which will debut in 2012, will include a wide range of jeans, t-shirts, jackets, lingerie and watches, and then expand with eyewear, shoes, sportswear and even beauty.


Stallone's passion for fashion would seem to date back almost 11 years ago, when the actor had put on much weight to the needs of the script: "I was nothing so I had to start buying clothes made to measure, and I discovered that I liked it a lot. Working with the best Italian and American tailors I knew a lot about fabrics and cuts.

Now is the time to share everything I've learned with others. " So any economic boost ("In the past, many fashion brands they asked me to work with them but I was not ready and did not want it to feel like an easy way to make money) but the desire to help people find their style, the first step to success: "The clothes are the first step to build a character: Rocky when I played I had to choose the right outfit.

If I had worn white shorts pleated for example, his psychology would have been completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment