Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Natalie Portman, the new face of Miss Dior Chérie

Yes, I must admit that one of my biggest weaknesses are the perfumes. Perfume mysterious, charming, with just a trace can accomplish many things. Luckily, are increasingly the proposals in this regard, so that everyone can find one that best suits your personality (and the season of course). That is why today I bring you a scent that although classical clasiquísima, reinvented himself this time that the new advertising face because Natalie Portman is who stars in the new presentation of Miss Dior Cherie.

Natalie is the latest winner of the Oscar for best actress, very young and delicately beautiful because it has some features very, very feminine and exotic at once, and a very particular style, which places it among the most beautiful in the world movies nowadays. Advertising the exhibition in good company and music in a quite sensual, wrapped in a beautiful light, bright and with some filters that fascinates me personally because I think that benefits anyone.

I invite you to watch the video and tell me what you think. I'm sure you'll love and you'll be tempted to run to the store to try this classic Dior.

No comments:

Post a Comment