Friday, March 4, 2011

Sandals Spring Summer 2011 collection Gloria Ortiz

I fell in love. Yes! These amazing sandals Gloria Ortiz. A few weeks ago I started looking for a similar model, I wanted to look at this spring is upon us, and sandals. In brown, wooden-soled ankle and close to the sea make comfortable. And looking, looking, wham, I found them in the English Court. As many know, and for those who do not know it I tell myself, this company works for El Corte Inglés doing for them special collections that can only be found in their centers.

This model belongs to the new footwear collection for spring - summer 2011. Are treated in a high heel Sadali of wood, which is platform and rubber sole view, set in brown leather and are attached to the ankle, which make the sea safe comfortable. And to complete my look, I found, in these stores, this shoulder bag, which follows the same style, set in leather with adjustable handles.

In the store you can find two very, very similar models. One is virtually unchanged, although not strip the instep and ankle tie is wider. The other model is tighter on the instep with a decoration with beads. You like? Do not tell me not cool hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment