Monday, February 21, 2011

Natalie Portman

A chain of hyperbolic events. So we could explain the last months of life in art Hershlag Natalie Portman. A Golden Globe for Lead Actress and two pregnant: Baby on arrival and an Oscar nomination for The Black Swan, which sees it favored the evening of February 27. And then we wonder (but she does not answer anything about his private life) where the twenty nine year old actress, but a naturalized American born in Jerusalem, will marry her dancer-choreographer Benjamin Millepied, father of the child and working companion in the psychological thriller Darren Aronofsky.


Meanwhile, she replaces the drama with interviews and promotion of his films. He has finished filming the galactic Thor, the rustic and medieval Your Highness and the comedy about sex and love and friends, lovers and ... We, however, we met in New York for the presentation of his first commercials: one for the new edition of Miss Dior Cherie, directed by Sofia Coppola.

After Eau submitted in 1947 for the French tailor, was to "smell of love," el'impertinente Eau de Toilette in 2007, and today the Eau de Parfum. Fragrance that is remembered as the interpretations of his testimonial. From Audrey Hepburn to the heir of Miss Dior Cherie: How has this experience? In this case it's more playful and more in Paris (the ad was shot in the Parc Monceau and Avenue Montaigne, ed.) And I like the idea of seeing me in a poster, which is not the movies, because for me Dior is a cornerstone of French luxury.

Are not you afraid that one spot to interfere with her career? I do not think the talent of Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett, Julianne Moore has declined after their advertising. I follow him forever and I can confirm. I accepted because I am proud to identify with this brand. So always wear for Dior? I used to have this first contract.

John Galliano seemed sympathetic and sensitive. Then I will see. I dress according to mood. What smells like? I went from vanilla jasmine, inspired by children in Tunis that the market will offer these fragrant flowers. Even now I'm intoxicated. The swan Dior designed by René Gruau had the same black ribbon she has worn in spots.

A subliminal message for her film The Black Swan? But of course! No, joke. When I turned the spot no one knew what film this interpretation. Was it a coincidence that I gladly accepted because I liked that ribbon in her hair to be removed so slowly. She said that "the dance moves the intangible." What else can move his sensitivity? The music and words have a certain visual and expressive power that make you feel something extraordinary.

As a number of paintings that take you elsewhere. Speaking of music, like Je t'aime moi non plus, the soundtrack of the spot? Yes, but I want to relax with whom I also love the classical music from Bach to Schubert ... She has worked with actors of a certain charm, Jean Reno Vincent Cassel to Jude Law.

Which of these points more willingly? James Franco (his partner in Your Highness, ed) is probably when you meet a person who inspires you, makes you see things differently and he is constantly changing. And the cutest? Ashton Kutcher her last partner? I would say Danny McBride, who during the filming of Your Highness I was surprised with amazing tricks.

In The Black Swan is a sex scene strong. The problems created? I do not think we should put limits to acting, I rate the context. The shock passes, and I remain the same. In Friends, Lovers e. .. Natalie is no longer the alternative to fighting and we're used to, but a normal American girl.

Enough with the commitment? I've always decided that the parties have agreed to play and I remember them, I also grew up with certain characters, but change. And then I'm a normal woman. Live the present, even in the movies, is able to involve even more people. What would still like to play? The Hamlet of Shakespeare.

Directors which would work? The Coen brothers and the director of Il Divo ... Sorrentino, right? She returns to Italy? Now! In Tuscany and Bologna, where I ate very well, even if they are vegan. An artist to have his home in Los Angeles? Anselm Kiefer, which I appreciated at the Gagosian Gallery.

It is true that she went on vacation alone? Yes, and no one recognized me! But now more than travel to New Zealand, Brazil or Bolivia, I've never seen but attract me, I would feel comfortable with my friends in a secret place. Working so hard not attend? To hear them forever. I set this year to rest and promote only movies that I shot.

There will also be the time to support any charity that is passionate about? In the coming months with Dior want to give a further development to the Finca (foundation that supports the development of the international community). A word that can not stand this world? Here in America it is customary to say that everything is genius, even a dress.

And it is ridiculous. What do you think of the spread of plastic surgery in Los Angeles? Everyone can do what he wants. One forgets the risks and great fortune to be alive and healthy. Easy to say, she's so beautiful. When I repeated in movies or in life that's reactions? It is a kindness and I think it refers more to the character that the physical side because, when I remember him, never more than myself.

Artistically she was a child prodigy who still manages to impress: what is your secret? "Have fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment