Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Preview: I love you, goodbye

There Ania, specializing in saving the marriages of others, but little attention to their own. There Maciek, who arrived in Scotland from Poland after disappointment in love. And then there are the inhabitants of a tiny town, each dealing with a different shade of love. In I Love You, Goodbye the Scottish Cynthia Rogerson (LeggereEditore, released Feb.

4) which we propose the first preview pages waiting for Valentine's Day, tells the love betrayed, that you feel for the first time, that dragged, what you found hope. Here are some tips that dispenses Ania. To read the first pages of the novel, go to page. 2. Reasons why people fall in love first.

Sex. For the continuity of the human race. Who support ova to be fertilized. Pheromones that rattle. 2. Shared interests. Bird watching. Black and white film. Feeling understood. 3. Timing. Theory of the desert island. If there are only three people there fell in love with one of them. 4.

Loneliness. Nature hates a vacuum, people are sucked out of nowhere. 5. Genetic predisposition. As the allergy. Being prone all'infatuazione. 6. Feeling of closeness of death. Feeling mortal. Mentality of wartime. 7. Theory for the right person. Chance. Meet the right person and boom! Reasons why people get married first.

Desire to have legitimate children. Create an empire. 2. Security. 3. Social respectability. Useful for careers and parties. 4. Financial stability. 5. Avoid an exhausting process of courtship. 6. Just to be husband and wife. Belong to someone. 7. Because there is already a baby coming.

8. To please the family ways to ensure the longevity of romantic one. Die young. 2. Live apart. 3. Living in times of war or a natural disaster. 4. One of them is already committed, or both. 5. To love someone who does not know you exist. 6. Do not eat, but maybe at least one breathtaking kiss.

7. Do not speak the same language. 8. Live it the adventure in a foreign country where you do not remain long. My list of Rules for a successful marriage is the shortest of all. It is usually the longest but has been reduced to: 1. Be civil. 2. Having sex regularly. * P * September Ania What else has, what else is really mysterious and worthy of interest, apart from love? Death, of course, but also advanced or delayed by love.

And the death of love is only a human tragedy. There must be some evolutionary purpose in the pain that follows the loss of a love. I do not know what it is. But the death of love gives me a living, so I can not complain too much. I immersed myself in intimate spasms of agony of five marriages now - a hefty sum for someone who has not yet reached the age of thirty - but on the other hand I felt the vocation very early, and I dedicated my life to the resurrection love.

The marriage counseling is an art. Moreover, I am a doctor of end-stage marriage. I place myself in the emergency room of the reports and then, if I failed, the ward for the terminally ill. Above all, I am a philosopher of love. You know, if you are literate, that all happy families are alike, while unhappy ones are each in their own way.

Say no more. The people are alone, they meet someone and fall in love. Are better, in love, so it's easier to love it. When I'm in love, people are all the same. At this stage, love is totally based on ignorance and lack of familiarity. As you said W. Somerset Maugham: 'Love is what happens to a man and a woman who does not know'.

For my clients, from the moment I meet them, often married by a quarter of a century, is different. You have no idea how fascinating to watch every day the way that humans are scrambling to find new ways to hurt each other. They know now. Stopped groped, they forgot all their fears about the loneliness and dream ...

a variety of things that love does not have, so far, granted. Love them disappointed, as is normal. I was born with this awareness, which does not stop me from marrying Ian. I put it to rest for him. For what destroy her illusions? It would be like telling a child of two years that one day surely will die.

Love dies. Sure! It should not surprise anyone, but still affects husbands and wives the same way as a cannon. The majority of individuals believed to have failed, as if the break is not inevitable. People whose love lasts a lifetime are rare. For the rest of us, even during the first kiss you can hear the bittersweet taste of the end.

And to be honest, the torment is not the same exquisite intensity of the first flush of desire? There are more poems and songs about losing love to find that. Suffering is surely preferable to the slow agony of the intermediate stage. And when a relationship ends, finally, there is uncertainty about how it will end.

One storm, but in part it feels relieved, knowing that it can not go, then imagine returning to run into someone who is better. If there was a government department called the department of human love, a big pink room full of women from the wombs of soft and tender, dark-eyed men, they would be flooded with complaints and protests every day.

People sue for damages Love unimaginable. But it can not, so come to me. There is always a moment, after the doorbell rings, when I close my eyes and pray: Let me help those afflicted hearts, I ask no one in particular - the atmosphere in the rotary movement beyond the stars, the air in the room, and the atoms of my body.

I am calm, ask for help. Then open the door and I let them. Apropos. It is the bell. Help me. * P * Rose Here's how I talk to my husband: "Come on, clothes! We're late for an appointment with the marriage counselor. The blue shirt is ironed. Not there in the closet! Ugh. And you have to buy new shoes, the soles look here! Monday, ranging from Clarcks, there is a sale.

"As if he had six years. I can not remember when it started quest'arrogante forward, this authoritarianism, but the impulse is strong and now I can not stop, although I believe that suicide if I had to turn it to myself. "I thought you had told me that there was no availability" Harry is in trouble, like a six year old child who wants to become independent from the mother.

"Jesus, never listen? I told you. There was a cancellation. We have an appointment with Ania at six. "Ania?" Yes, Ania. "I like how it sounds. Stranger, but there's something reassuring and positive. Class. Polish? "How do I know? Sta'zitto and clothes. "They are not horrible? I hate it.

"An appointment with Ania. Yes! What I wear? The blue shirt with these new jeans blacks? I'm not too trivial, no? "Nothing that is not already your underwear. Jesus, you have to be the last man across the UK and is still wearing those pants. It's amazing how you still buy them. "So you do not find sexy? Of course, this pair is transformed and graying, but I can put a new pair.

"Right, as if he were the difference. As if there's something that can make a difference. "If you had worn a thong nice from time to time, this could make a difference," says my husband. Pause, while frown tugged the brush hair. Tonight I'm older and uglier than usual. Here is the effect that my husband makes me.

I'm ugly. A door closes off the entrance, and suddenly I also remember being a terrible mother, as well as a terrible wife. Log in silence. "Sam! Sam, darling, there's something in the oven for dinner, I left the minimum temperature. Remember to turn it off later, okay? "Where are you going?" We go right for a quick drink with friends.

We will not stay out long, I promise. Do you mind? You'd be good, right? I leave the phone turned on. "Yes, of course I'll be good. Rest out all night if you want. "Sam, do not do that. Come back here and give me a kiss. Sam, "But it went in his room, and my husband is standing there in his underwear, with his belly protruding from the white hair, who says:" And I really like this name.

Ania. "So we climb into the car and off we go. I see couples everywhere, and none of them seemed to be directed to a marriage therapy session. They all look normal. Holding hands, laughing. I bet you have some songs that are their songs. We have never had a song. I do not know why, but we omitted this step.

I wonder if the marriage to fulfill all the same script, and if it is too late now to get a song. In all likelihood it is. It is a wonderful evening, but the magic in me has withered. Again, this irritates me, this inability to enjoy the beauty of the evening. "Stop the car, I saw it. But wait, will this be? Forty-seven the door says, this must be.

But it looks like a house. "Of course. Certainly not trying to attract attention, "says my sensitive Harry, who has spent his life groped to shun the attention. I feel strange to get out with Harry, which leads me to madness, infidelity and the ugliness, but that is my family Harry. I would draw your attention and a laugh from the belly begins to salirmi - there is no intimacy in our private hell.

Includes many unpleasant emotions, but not uncomfortable. However there is a surge of hostility: anger usual, a witch to get rid of that, even when not actually present. It is as if his shadow hovered even when no consistency. * P * "Ring the bell. Up, "yelled, as he reached the door first.

No noise, but there's a light on the top floor. "You're blushing," he notes. "I'm embarrassed. It is the appropriate response to the situation. You'd be embarrassed too if I was normal. "Yes, as if a normal man would marry you." Fuck you "I say automatically. "And listen, we will not talk to Ania of our sex life, okay? Nothing about sex.

So it is ... this breed of therapists. It feeds on the details of the intimate life with strangers. No sex 'hiss. "Okay, no problem. No sex. "" Never. "No sex, ever? What you hope. "And then the door opens. My heart is stamping, even it were a real event. I laugh at the wrong time, like I'm falling in love.

"Good evening," said a young woman with no wrinkles. Recently I have been fascinated by the smooth skin. His eyes sparkle, as if he knew and was happy to see us. "You must be Harry and Rose. Ania are, please. "Too in love with Harry seems, has become all red and speechless. Then, in his inappropriately revealing: "He has an unusual name, Ania.

She turns and says," Yes, my father is Polish. "Harry stares - it is very pretty. In a languid way. "Ania is a Polish name. Be ', is actually a variant of Anka, another Polish name, "he says slowly, as if he had already realized how late Harry. "What is my real name." Polonaise, "he says, as if being Polish corresponded to come from Mars.

"Yes, but I have always lived in Evanton. And my husband is Evanton, "she says as if to defend himself. "Although we live in Evanton! We moved from Leith. "So we're close," said she coldly. "And in what area you live?" For a moment Ania stiffens, probably there is a practice whereby using fake names and do not give their contacts, in case some deranged separated spouse and tries to take revenge.

"Harry, do not be so nosy. Sorry, Ania. "She hesitates, then shakes his head once, in a measured and precise. A woman paid and disciplined. I detesterà. "Not far from you." Formidable! And we've never seen! Really incredible. "" What amazing coincidence, "I say. We can not stop, we are competing for one of us is more expansive.

I feel the anger toward myself is going to attack me, like at parties when suddenly I feel my laughter and I realize that I'm paying my fourth glass of wine on the floor, while I hate dance music, like the Abba. "Probably we met many times," says Ania so gentle, not at all similar to my reply angrily.

"Of course, Evanton is so small. We will be seen without noticing. "He says with some conviction and a kind of eerie calm indifference professional, and we remain silent, and follow this beautiful vision of two flights of stairs. We pass closed doors of studies and abstract watercolors to a loft painted apricot.

Three beautiful soft chairs facing each other. No mobile for more than one person. I choose where to sit down first, as it were a race. He had not felt so nervous that I had so much fun with my husband. From the time he thought that his secretary had a crush on him. "Now lean back," says Ania.

His voice is warm, deep and quiet. No accent, but there's something not quite Scottish. Or maybe I influenced her name. "Good heavens, it is delicious. This comfortable chair! And the color of the walls is great! "I continue to be too enthusiastic. I can not help it. I like to Ania. I want that is on my side.

"Thank you. I like that people here feel at home. So we have an hour, we get to work? "Yes," replies my husband in a tone unusually energetic. "Well. I believe that we must go straight to the heart of the matter, so if you like to tell me what you think is the problem, we can begin to define it.

What do you think the main issue? Start her, Harry. What makes you most unhappy of her marriage? "Our sex life," answered Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment