Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011: Victoria's Secret lingerie

Valentine's Day is coming: what to say if you hasten to choose and purchase the gift to your beloved and what could be better than this beautiful, original, sensual and sexy gift? We talk about the famous and arcinotaVictoria's Secret this Valentine's Day 2011 has specifically created a new collection very nice what has been called "Love Me" and is a line very sweet, sensual and sexy, made in different models called: Love me sexy, Love me romantic, flirt Love me, Love me dreamy, Love me, Love me sweet and wild.

The entire range is broken down into separate colors perfect for a Valentine gift that will surprise us by our love. The famous and most known brand of luxury lingerie for the occasion of Valentine's Day has created this wonderful collection of sensual and sexy lingerie created just to make this day even more special and beautiful to see all the beauty of a woman, A-line shapes very sophisticated and intriguing.

No one could miss the angels of Vicor's Secret to present: Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and the new entry that is Lais Ribeiro. Here you will see photos of Victoria's Secret collection called "Love me" for Valentine's Day 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment