Friday, May 20, 2011

Curious fashion: Weloveglasses.com, a community for those who love the glasses

I have to say that social networks have really revolutionized the way people work many of us, especially for those who like me, blogging has made a real profession. Tweet status and posted elsewhere in the world let you know in real time and without filters the news and curiosity-in my case-on fashion and lifestyle.

And so, through a Facebook status, I knew weloveglasses. com, the first community-totally made in Italy! - dedicated to the lovers of spectacles. Matthew tells us, one of the founders of weloveglasses. com: "A friend of mine, webdesign, was buying the glasses, but in his indecision has started posting his picture with me and other friends for advice.

He understood well that maybe a community of lovers of spectacles, not directly tied to a brand could be useful and fun, so last December did the community. "

No comments:

Post a Comment