Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Folli Follie and its proposal for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is getting closer, and one of the things I like about these days before a date so romantic is that companies are throwing all kinds of collections dedicated to these dates. And although I do love getting gifts, also I have to admit that it is not the first time that I get to add these libraries.

And one that has many points to become part of my jewelry is this little detail from Follie Follie, a firm of which we have spoken on other occasions and always has things the most original and stylish. And is that red heart glass necklace can be seen in the Elements is a detail to Valentine ...

and every day. The truth is that I love. This necklace is available with silver chain in silver pink me a price of 75 euros. Like it? I have to admit that I find really beautiful, for Valentine's Day or any day to combine with jeans and a white shirt with a black dress for more sophisticated looks ...

Come on, it goes with anything. I love him! Photos of Agent-k

No comments:

Post a Comment