Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winged Adidas

The truth is that usually all you have Adidas, I love it. For sports shoes, shirts and pants for the club ... But hey, what you going to tell you, sure you know very well all things Adidas offers. Of course, now that I've encountered this, I could not help share it with you. Do not tell me that you love.

This is a pair of sandals with wings on the front, with her chic style and original. Do not you love? Moreover, it seems to be very comfortable and ideal for out of the shower to be at home ... Okay, now I know that it is a little cold, but nothing that will begin in good time and you can show off your feet ...

and sandals. So you know, if you want to be fashionable, Adidas please! If you want to see them more closely, you can find them on the Adidas website. Incidentally, the price of these sandals is about 48 euros. Canst thou going to buy? By the way, sure that soon we will be teaching you flip flops, shoes and more, but for the new season! The truth is that I have wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment