Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Discover Warehouse and buy fashion online, at last!

I have to admit that at first, what to buy on line I was really not funny. But I started with the Mango outlet, and I did great (fast, I got no problems and above all, the price was great.) Then I decided to Zara, the truth is that experience has been great, and I found a jacket in the shops there was no way to find (just left the XS).

Now, I'm looking forward to launch the online store in White, because of course, I think the primeritas be making my order. But while I wait, I just discovered a wonderful shop. It's Warehouse, where you will be able to find plenty of fashion garments, which are the leading trends, and supplements.

You have everything: pants, shirts, dresses, shoes, bags ... Of course, the price is not very high, but not dirt cheap, an intermediate thing, always depending on what you want, of course. By the way, you can also keep an eye on the clearance section, where you have very interesting discount clothes.

The truth is that all the clothes in the shop on line are really up to date, I have to confess ... And I have my eye on a few things! If you buy something, tell us ... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment