Thursday, February 3, 2011

Look in red Stradivarius

Gradually, the stores will teach the new fashion trends that are going to be in the new season. The truth is that what we're seeing, things are very interesting. Among the new proposals that I have met, I was particularly struck by the Stradivarius. See what you think ... And is that the color red is a very in, but of course, that not everyone dares to go.

And of course, unless you talk about a total look in red, for there to be pretty daring, because it is anything but discreet. But seeing it, the truth is that it looks great. What I really liked, of course, is the purse, do not you love? The jacket also has loved me, has a style that I like.

The western-style trousers and ajustadito going to be one of the trends of the season and is getting ready, because we will see in many colors. Furthermore, you can wear with jeans and is sure to keep you cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment