Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inditex launches online world

I have nothing but good news! The truth is that since it was launched online store Zara, and then White, I discovered the convenience of shopping on-line fashion. For example, go to a store, but it is not your size, you can check if the online store have it, and you buy it! The same goes for those items that suddenly disappear from the physical boutiques, but they are still in stores on line.

So, I found great news that Inditex (the group that belongs Zata) has decided to launch and implement online stores for all stores: Bershka, Pull and Bear, Stradivarius, Massimo Dutti, Oysho and Uterqüe. Come on, I have to confess that I lack a bit to get to jump for joy. We have to wait a bit, yes, to start seeing these stores in place, but from the autumn, start to be news.

I am delighted, I have to admit! What do you think about you? Already you are starting to think of the advantages of this fashion shopping on line?

No comments:

Post a Comment